Tuesday, 14 July 2009

.

I finally went for an operation that was way over due. And that was to remove my ingrown toenail (left foot, big toe).

And I would say that it was much better than the last time, as 2 years ago, even though local anesthetic (LA) was administered, it still hurt like hell when the doctor just yanked it out of my toe.

This time however, they just cut up the sides.....


and then...put some VERY highly alkaline solution to burn my toenail matrix at the sides, to ensure it won't grow to the side again.success rate is only 92% though...let's pray it won't get infected once again. *crosses fingers*

At least this time I did not really feel anything when they did the whole surgical procedure, which lasted around 20 min.

and MC FOR THE WHOLE WEEK! WOOOT!!!

gladly, i can say that I can stay at home to chiong my school projects, most of which are due within this week and next monday.

oh who the hell am I kidding, there's always dota and Blackshot to keep me distracted for the next 3 days or so anyway, and of course catching up on my sleep.

zzz

No comments: