Thursday, 21 May 2009

No news is good news

Bad news has been coming in, in a matter of seconds when I logged in.

For one, Adam Lambert lost the American Idol contest(probably some kelong involved due to rumours of Lambert being gay)

2nd, just saw the news that a Warrant Officer died while on a parachuting exercise. Apparently, his parachute failed to work and he spiralled down, was unconscious, immediately evacuated, and pronounced dead a few hours later.

and last and worst, a report found that Irish Catholic-run boys' home showed evidence of boys being physically and sexually abused. As a Catholic myself, I feel sorry for the boys who were abused by the adults, who are religious leaders no less, who are seriously misguided sheep of God....zzz...Another page of shame to our history.


zz...quite sad to hear about all these effing news in a day.


Nevertheless, today was quite ok for me. My comm skills assignment went well, but the same cannot be said for my friends who made mistakes here and there, and are totally freaking out.

Pam, Kaili, Sze Ping, Jia Le, Kenze, Franz and myself, went to Changi Airport to study

at least 1 out of the 5 hours..XD Remaining 4 was spent talking cock and joking at T3, TCC...Their double espresso was quite ok...but not enough body for me.

oh well..tomorrow's gonna be a blast.

ieatishootipost WILL BE ON CHANNEL U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


with me as a little extra. ;)



P.S: In my previous post about Angels and Demons, concerning the terms of preferetti, Election by Adoration, I double checked with Father Iggy in church today...turns out they are all true...oops..But the preferetti are not officially known, but secretly. Other terms mentioned in Dan Brown's Angels and Demons book like "Devil's Advocate" are also true.

Angels and Demons was just simply awesome.

No comments: